Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happiest times

FFour years. We celebrated four years today.

A very happy anniversary to you my darling..

To celebrate, we went & had hoppers with katta sambola and then watalappan & plain tea.

The best anniversary celebration ever. :)

What I really wanted to say to him, but couldn't find the words was..

"Thank you for loving me, For accepting me for my neurotic self. For being there with me through thick & thin.

I love you, more than life itself & I hope you know it."

That's all.

6 comments:

  1. සිංහලෙන් ලියන්න ගත්තට සිංහලෙන් මේකට සුබ පතන්න දන්නේ නෑනේ..

    Happy Anniversary !!
    මැරෙන කල්ම ඔය විදියට ආදරෙන් ඉන්න ලැබේවා!!
    හිතන පතන හැමදේම ලැබේවා!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. argh ! too mushy. way. too. aaaarrrggghhhh !!!

    happy anniversary ! :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think. Please leave a comment. :D