Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Frog

Guy : "Hey Would you like to dance?"
Girl : " Err.... sorry... what?"
Guy : " Would you like to dance?"
Girl : " I'd like to......"

Time passes. One of them gets offensive.

Guy : " Err... So  can you? I mean, get up & come to the dance floor?"
Girl : " ah ha.. Erm.. So can you????"
Guy : "what?"
Girl : "dance?"
Guy :"YEAH!!!!!!" (#$#^*&^*(**#@)
Girl : "can you dance the Chacha?"
Guy : " YEAH!"
Girl : "The jive?"
Guy : "YEAH!"
Girl : "The boogie?"
Guy : "What?"
Girl : "Erm.. Can you sing"
Guy : "Eh?"
Girl : "Can you draw?"
        "Can you paint me on a canvas?"
Guy : "Okkkkkkayy... "
Girl : "Can you lead me to the dance floor?"
Guy : "Forget I asked."
Girl : "Can you, or can you not, turn into a handsome prince if I kissed you?"
Guy : "I.said.Forget.it."

So, as we all know, a guy who can't stand for two minutes to answer her innocent questions isn't worth it. So she did. What he said. Forget.

10 comments:

  1. love it love it love it :D

    she intimidated him ne? "kiss me! paint me!! sing to me!! dance with me!!! u gotta be perfect at everything !!!!! now prove u r a prince !!" such pressure on the poor poor frog :D :D :D

    love it. what inspired this though? on second thoughts, don't answer :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soo glad you love it. You know what's funny, it just popped up in my head. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm.....
    mostly I am also using this phrase.
    "I.said.Forget.it."

    hehe... its normal nanga..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you guys liked it. :)
    pissa- Realy?.Clipped.words? he hee.. :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think. Please leave a comment. :D